Wednesday 5 June 2013

BH Cosmetics haul

I recently got in my BH Cosmetics items i purchased a couple weeks ago. It took that long seeing that when made my order i shipped it to my mom in CT. Who in turn shipped it to Jamaica with some other items i had previously bought (BBW semi-annual sales are the greatest!). So here goes some pics of the items. Further review on each item and swatches where applicable will be coming up.

The items included The Party Girl Palette, a 12 piece berry brush set and a mini Kabuki brush. All have which i got for US$20 in one of their anniversary deals. I had to jump at that offer, that was such a superb deal. Make sure to check the BH Cosmetics website because they have been posting these awesome deals every couple days. But you have to jump at it quickly because they don't last for more than 2 to 3 days at a time.

The other items included a make-up bag which was (and still is on the site) $3 and a 15 eyeshadow custom palette which btw holds my E.L.F shadows but more on that later.


12 piece berry brush set, make-up bag, Party Girl Palette, 15 piece custom palette and mini kabuki brush.




No comments:

Post a Comment