Wednesday 29 May 2013

Coralberry vs Vegas Volt

Hey again guy! I recently been finding myself on a all things coral kick. Particularly coral and orange-based lipsticks. So you can only imagine my anticipation for the soon to be released MAC collection All Things Orange. More on that soon :)

So to hold me over until then, I recently added Revlon's Coralberry to my collection. And I have no regrets there. It is creamy and has a decent wear-time. Even with eating and drink the colour was still noticeable afterwards.

However I noticed that it was pretty similar in colour to Vegas Volt by MAC. So I decided to do some swatch comparisons.

Revlon Coralberry (left) MAC Vegas Volt (right)
Both looking more pink than coral in this lighting.


Nice sleek black packaging of both


Vegas Volt (top lip) Coralberry (bottom lip)
On top is Coralberry and Vegas Volt on the bottom
Vegas Volt has a richer creamer more texture and is more pigmented, but i love that Coralberry is a more toned-downed version of Vegas Volt which makes it great for everyday wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment