Wednesday 14 August 2013

Cherryculture.com Haul

Hi Sweeties!

Sharing another haul of some items I got in from Cherryculture.com  a while back when they had their 25% off NYX products. So I FINALLY got around to post this blog.

                                                               ENJOY!!!!!!!!



The Stash. What wonderful goodies!!!!



Nail polishes from L to R: China Glaze  in Desert Sun from the Safari Collection, NYX Girls in Boho, L.A Colors in Aztec Orange, NYX Girls in Sea of Cortez, L.A Colors in Coral Reef, NYX Girls in Woman.  


L.A Girls Pro Concealer in Medium Beige (For reference I am a NC42 in MAC Studio Fix and this matches me perfectly)

Milani Color Statement Lipsticks in from top: Uptown Mauve, Fruit Punch, Plumrose

Jordana Matte Lipsticks in Scarlet Red on top and Mystery at the bottom

NYX Round Lipsticks in Doll, Tea Rose and Frappucino

NYX Matte Lipsticks in Strawberry Daiquiri, Merlot, Sierra

NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in Antwerp and Sao Paulo

NYX Single Eyeshadows in Copper, Rust and Cherry

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and an Amuse mini powder brush (it was $1 I couldn't resist) I threw in a sample eyeshadow quad I got from Coastal Scents around the same time.

African Black soap from Coastal Scents (natural skincare video and blog coming up btw)
I will be posting a blog with swatches of these soon!
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment