Thursday 28 November 2013

MAC Stroke of Midnight: Viva Glamorous Bag

The local MAC store in Kingston recently got in stock the Stroke of Midnight holiday collections which I was glad about, but unfortunately my shallow pockets could only afford one set of these (which happens to be the cheapest). Seeing that I was in the mood to purchase a Viva Glam lipstick and have been eyeing Viva Glam I for some time I decided to go for this holiday Glam bag set. The set includes the Viva Glam I lipstick (a burgundy matte red) and matching lipglass along with a limited edition Viva Glamorous bag in black satin with glossy red and gold detailing. All the funds from this or any Viva Glam purchase goes towards the MAC AIDS Fund which assists in helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.





Inside of the limited edition Viva Glamorous Bag




Swatches of the Viva Glam I lipstick (matte), lipglass, combo of lipstick and lipglass

Viva Glam I Lipstick

Viva Glam I Lipglass

Lipstick and lipglass combo


Gift bag available with the set

No comments:

Post a Comment