Sunday 26 January 2014

Mac Velvet Teddy dupe?


While doing swatches for the two previous blog posts I noticed that one of the L.A. Color Luxury Creme Lip Color in Fling, looked an awful lot like Mac's Velvet Teddy, which I happened to have in my collection. 

I think they are very similar in colour, however Fling is a creme finish while Velvet Teddy is a matte. I say its a good afford alternative as the L.A. Girls cost between $2.40 to $4 compared to the $15 for a MAC lipstick. The creme finish is a good alternate for those are not a fan of the matte finish but love the colour and vice versa. 

You decide! 


Left: Fling    Right: Velvet Teddy


Fling on the top and Velvet Teddy on the bottom 

Left: Fling    Right: Velvet Teddy

Fling on the top lip and Velvet Teddy on the bottom lip
(with and without flash)


No comments:

Post a Comment