Thursday 23 January 2014

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer


Over the holidays I finally got my hands on two of the thirteen shades of the Rimmel's Show Off Lip Lacquer (Rimmel Apocalips in the UK). I was super excited to try these as they have been all the rage lately. 

I opted to go for the more mute nude like colours as the other colours in the collection seemed a bit 'loud' for my taste in a gloss. Speaking of loud, the smell might be a bit overbearing for some as it does have a strong chemical cherry smell. Personally it doesn't bother me as the scent wears off overtime. 

On the bright side these are very pigmented liquid lipsticks and quite opaque with a smooth creamy texture that is very easy to apply and gives a very comfortable wear. Sadly this isn't a long wearing products and is easily transferable. This lip lacquer definitely will have to be reapplied throughout the day especially after a meal. 



Solstice and Celestial

Celestial

Solstice

No comments:

Post a Comment