Wednesday 23 October 2013

Another Cherry Culture Haul


I recently did some more damage on the Cherry Culture website and got a few items I have been eyeing for a while now. So since this time of year I can justify splurging a bit on myself because its around my birthday time I went ahead and got some stuff. 









NYX Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation in Medium Beige


Jordana Matte Lipstick in Sweet Sorbet
This is more of a metallic finish than a matte.It is also very sheer and have to really build it up to get a good colour payoff

L.A. Girl's Creme Lipstick in Love Letter, Secret Admirer, Pure Ecstasy
I am in ecstacy for Pure Ecstasy lol. I am so in love with this lipstick I am wanting more. They have the texture of Mac cremesheen finish on the lips but smells like a hair product (bummer), it is not an overpowering scent but you can faintly smell it when applying the product. However the pigmentation is unbelievable for the price of this product (USD$2.50), it is rich and applies very opaque. 


NYX Round Lipsticks in Fig, Rose, Peach Bellini Peach Bellini is very sheer, so you will have to swipe it a couple times to build up the colour. 



NYX Matte Lipsticks in Audrey and Angel 


NYX Lip Pencils L-R: Tangerine, Coral, Peekaboo Neutral, Plush Red, Deep Red


NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Pinky Nude and Buttery Nude
NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches & Cream and Peach Cobbler
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Tea Rose
This is not sticky and is very easy to wear
China Glaze Nail Polishes in Exotic Encounter, Mimosa's Before Mani's, Peachy Keen



The usual free lip balm you get with all Cherry Culture order in Raspberry



Dupe Alert!!!!


Mac's Boldly Bare and NYX's Peekaboo Neutral
In person Boldly Bare comes off a bit darker but I would say the NYX pencil is a good dupe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment