Wednesday 16 October 2013

Beauty Joint Haul

Hi guys! In September I made the plunge and ordered some stuff online to be shipped directly to Jamaica and since this company BeautyJoint.com offered international shipped I opted to go for it.

It took 5 weeks for me to get. In this time I was worried that my package got lost in transit or something because girls in New Zealand and Australia said they got theirs in 2 weeks. But I kept my fingers cross until that faithful day the mail man showed up with the slip for me to pick up my package at the post office. To my surprise the package did reach Jamaica in 2 1/2 weeks but was delayed by the dreaded customs for another 2 weeks. Talk about a bummer! I was glad however that I did not have to pay customs duty on the package. Yay for that!

Everything came in good condition, nothing was broken thankfully (except the handle of the ELF brush but I think that's a manufacturing issue and not as a result of the shipping). It came all wrapped up in layers of bubble wrap and felt pretty secure.

I am glad to get my hands on some Wet n Wild, ELF and NYX products without having to travel to America and I liked the variety of drugstore items the site offer. Below are pics of the items I received.

Check out my unboxing video of this package http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP30FWR0GFw


ELF Powder Brush


ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Tiki Torches
(I regret buying this. Its too shimmery for my taste)

ELF Lip Exfoliator
(Super happy to get this and it smells like vanilla)
NYX Round lipstick in Indian Pink

Swatches of Indian Pink (with and without flash indoor)

Jordana Twist n Shine 
From top to bottom: Honey Love, Candid Coral, Rock n Rouge

L.A Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sun Kissed

China Glaze nail polish in Jamaican Out and Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in Club Havana

NYX Slim Lip liner in Orange, Pumpkin, Sand Pink

Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate in 103 and 104

Swatches of Rimmel's Kate 103 and 104 (with and without flash indoors)
Wet n Wild  Megalast Lip Colors

Top Row L-R: Just Peachy, Pinkerbell, Purty Persimmon, Think Pink, 24 Carrot Gold
Bottom Row L-R: Coral-ine, Smoking Hot Pink, Rose Bud, Blink Pink, Wine Room


Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 8 pan palette in Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone

Swatches of Petal Pusher (top) and Comfort Zone (bottom) palettes


No comments:

Post a Comment